Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thank You Jesus! L.O.A. after 125 days!!!

LOA
I can't believe it is finally here!  125 long days of waiting.  Sigh.  I'm really more relieved than excited.  I was just starting to have fleeting thoughts that China was going to take one look at us and decide that we weren't going to make the cut.  I thought about how cruel it would be to let us dangle for 4 months just to tell us "NO."  Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, but also have been sick for about 4 days, so sweet relief is just as good as excitement right now!  Aaahhhhhhh.  Thank you Jesus.  I don't know why, but this was the timing He wanted for us to begin the rest of this paperwork process.  Oh Lord, may the rest of this go quickly!  Please prepare our girl for the major life change ahead of her!

LOA=Lots of Alleluias! 

No comments:

Post a Comment