Tuesday, August 9, 2011

97 Days

But really, who's counting?!  I'm still attempting to remind myself that God is in control, even if we miss out on the 2011 tax credit and bring our girl home in 2012....who needs $12,000 to help pay for an adoption anyway?  It's contributing to our country's financial meltdown anyway!

But mostly, it's about this girl...

There's this sweet little face on the other side of the world, and God is going to entrust her to us!  I want the job now!  I know, I know.  We know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him.  If He seems to be delaying this process it's for our good and His glory.  He will show Himself faithful.  I will realize once again that I can do nothing without God.  Without His timing, all of it will fall apart including me!  This is really His little girl, His adoption, His money.  He will provide and I will wait for Him.  God has never let me down before.  With that said, He doesn't always do what I'd like, when I'd like it.  Actually it rarely happens that way.  So I ask again, God, would you change my heart and mind so that I will dream the dreams You have for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment