Monday, November 14, 2011

New picture!


 Isn't she so super cute?!
A friend got an update on her cute little blonde Chinese girl, and our Jada just happened to be in the picture!  Thank you Mandy for sending me this new picture!  (I cropped out her cutie because I didn't want to post without permission.)  I'm thrilled to see a recent picture of our girl, and honestly a little disgusted that they buzzed her hair again!  Poor pumpkin!  It's a good thing I keep buying all of those head bands & bows, hee hee! 

4 comments:

  1. Well, she's still cute as can be! We have that converter plug you can have for your trip if you still want/need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that little face!!! I wanna squeeze those cheeks and kiss kiss kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Shalom's hair had been recently buzzed in the pic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw on RQ we have the same consulate appointment date...just had to stop by to say hi :) your little one is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete