Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another 2-3 weeks

That's how much longer this LOA wait should last.  Another 2-3 weeks.  I'll live I'm sure, but man oh man.  I'm sure blue about it.  God has this plan that He is not letting me in on, and I know it'll be for our little Jada's best.  But if I'm being honest here, I don't like it.  I've had this sense of urgency, this overwhelming deep need, to go rescue a little girl for a year and a half.  I do realize that she has no idea that she needs to be rescued.  Maybe that makes it worse.  I don't know, but I'm dying over here.  Why do I have this sense of urgency, when I can't go quickly?!!  I've begged for God to ease up on me, so I can let this go, but this maternal love is bigger and stronger than I am.  I couldn't get away even if I wanted to.  So I will sit in the Refiner's fire a little longer.  I just pray that I can somehow attain what I am meant to during this wait.

1 comment: